9th edition - 2019
- Giulia Giupponi with the paper "When Income Effects are Large: Labor Supply Responses and the Value of Welfare Transfers"
- Hanno Foerster with the paper "The Impact of Post-Marital Maintenance on Dynamic Decisions and Welfare of Couples"
8TH EDITION - 2018
- Anke Becker with the paper “On the Origins of Son Preference and Female Genital Cutting”
- Gozde Corekcioglu with the paper “Headscarves and Female Employment”
7TH EDITION - 2017
- Daniela Piazzalunga with the paper "Till Money Us Do Part: Property Division at Divorce and Married Couples' Time Behaviour"
- Annalisa Frigo and Eric Roca with the paper "Now She Is Martha, then She Is Mary": the Influence of Beguinages on Attitudes Toward Women"
6TH EDITION - 2016
- Rossella Calvi with the paper " Why Are Older Women Missing in India? The Age Profile of Bargaining Power and Poverty "
- Felix Weinhardt and Richard Murphy with the paper “Top of the Class: The Importance of Ordinal Rank”
5TH EDITION - 2015
- Maria Flavia Harari with the paper “Women's Inheritance Rights and Bargaining Power: Evidence from Kenya”
- Anna Raute with the paper “Do financial incentives affect fertility – Evidence from a reform in maternity leave benefits”
4TH EDITION - 2014
- Selim Gulesci and Erik Meyersson with the paper "For the Love of the Republic. Education, Secularism, and Empowerment"
- Cezar Santos and David Weiss with the paper "Why Not Settle Down Already? A Quantitative Analysis of the Delay in Marriage"
3RD EDITION - 2013
- Anja Prummer and Ilse Lindenlaub with the paper “More versus Closer Friends: How Gender Shapes Social Networks and their Effects on Performance”
- Alessandra Voena with the paper ”Yours, Mine and Ours: Do Divorce Laws Affect the Intertemporal Behavior of Married Couples?”
2ND EDITION - 2012
- Zoe Kuehn and Eva Garcia-Moran with the paper “With Strings Attached: Grandparent-Provided Child care, Fertility, and Female Labor Market Outcomes”
- Marta Favara with the paper “The Cost of Acting "Girly"”
1ST EDITION - 2011
- Pamela Campa with the paper “Gender Quotas, Female Politicians and Public Expenditures: Quasi-Experimental Evidence”
- Chiara Pronzato with the paper “An examination of paternal and maternal intergenerational transmission of schooling”
- Michelle Rendall with the paper “Rise of the Service Sector and Female Market Work: Europe vs US”