US Phd Scholarship
NOW OPEN the 9th US PhD Scholarship competition. This year scholarship allows one student to attend a PhD program in economics or finance in the United States during the academic year 2020/21.
The competition is addressed to graduates from any of the 14 countries of UniCredit perimeter (*). The competition is aimed at graduates who would like to attend a PhD program in economics or finance at one of the five most prestigious universities in the United States:
1) University of Chicago Booth School of Business
2) Harvard University Department of Economics
3) MIT Department of Economics
4) Princeton University Department of Economics
5) Stanford University Department of Economics
To apply, candidates have to follow the online admission procedures to the PhD courses as described in the universities websites. Each university will then send a short-list of their top admitted candidates to the foundation and the scientific committee of the foundation will select the winner.
The scholarship is annual and renewable for a second year. It globally amounts to €65,000 gross of taxes for the entire 2-year period.
For this 8th US PhD Scholarship competition we have three winners (in alphabetical):
· Federico Mainardi – Chicago Booth
· Cedomir Malgieri – Stanford
· Pierfrancesco Mei Innocenti – Harvard
*Italy, Germany, Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia and Turkey