9th Masterscholarship program
21 December 2018 - The 9th Masterscholarship competition is now open for the academic year 2019/20. The competition, aimed at students from any of the 14 countries in which UniCredit operates, awards eight 1 year scholarships for Master programmes in economics or finance at among the most prestigious universities in Europe.
The universities involved in the program for academic year 2019/20 are:
The universities involved in the program for academic year 2019/2020 are:
- Università Bocconi di Milano - Master in Economic and Social Sciences or in Finance
- Barcelona Graduate School of Economics - Master of Science in Economics or Finance
- Toulouse School of Economics - Master 2 Doctoral Path Scholarship
- Stockholm School of Economics MSc in Business and Economics
- London School of Economics - MRes in Economics
- Oxford University - MPhil in Economics
- Mannheim University - Master in Economics
- SciencesPo - Master in Economics
The scholarships cover all documented tuition fees as well as the cost of living for 1 year of the Master course (either first or second year Master).
In order to apply, students just have to apply to the different master programs following the online admission procedure indicated by each school.
The top admitted students will be automatically selected by the school as candidates for our scholarships (one winner each university).